Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Ambigram

An ambigram is a typographical design or artform that may be read as one or more words not only in its form as presented, but also from another viewpoint, direction, or orientation.

My inspration came from chance. I was waiting for time to pass after going to my bridal shop. There are alot of interesting nic nac shops around tanjong pagar if you have the time to explore. To cut the long story short. I saw an ambigram which is a door hanger. Depending on how you hang it. It will spell as Go away or Come in.

So i decided to try my hand on it. And i'm so amazed with the results. This is completed in 30 minutes on a bus ride home. :D

I hope you can read this? ah....don't tell me even if you can't.

Too bad i can't find someone who can engrave it on my ring. (cheaply that is). But i made it into a sticker so i can stick it to anything i want! how cool is that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Value stay at Vessel Hotel Miyakonojo

Address: 5819-3 Tohokucho, Miyakonojo, Miyazaki 885-0004, Japan  We arrived late to hotel and the fastest and quickest way is the McDonald&...