Sunday, July 14, 2019

Irobot Braava 380T- Product Review

I am getting lazy to do housework. My sister is using an earlier version of irobot and i asked to borrow it. After the "trial" i decided to get my own. So i can use it on my lazy days (which is most days now). 

Someone asked me if it cleans well? I think it does because it will go to all corners of the room to wipe the room. Even under the bed as well. It does the job for me while i busied myself with other stuff so thumbs up to it. 

Purchased the item during national day promotion at SGD $450 from the authorised retailer, John Ackerman

After several months of using, here are my comments on this mopping robot. 


Summary:

As my bedroom flooring is laminates, i only use magic clean wipes to wipe the bedrooms. 

For the living room and kitchen i try to use the wipe down function with the blue cloth but i do put one or 2 drops of magic clean solution to wipe the floor. 

Soon i get pristine clean floor. Perfect for lazy people!

The down side is i can't use it to clean the entire place. After mopping all the bedrooms and it will run out of battery mid way through mopping the living room. So choose your options the bedrooms or the living room. 

Pros:
- fuss free and easy to use
- cleans the room well

Cons:
- short battery life and long charging time
- not as smart even with the wifi router to direct it

Item bought: 9 August 2017
All comments here are my own and base on my own experience using the product.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty Sogi Falls - food and views

Sogi Falls  Address : 628-41 Okuchimiyahito, Isa, Kagoshima 895-2526, Japan This is an easy walk for all ages.  The entire course can be com...