Tuesday, April 25, 2023

Shopping at Gloria Premium Shopping outlet at Taoyuan, Taiwan

I wanted to head to this place right upon landing since its 15 mins drive away from the airport. But was stopped by le hubs. I did managed to get to visit the Premium Shopping outlet for a day on a weekend. 

It was quite crowded and i had to spend some time in the queue for certain shops but overall it was a pleasant shopping experience.

The train there is quite tiring as we opted for the free seating cabin. End up the train is super packed and we had to stand both ways to/from.




My shopping hauls are a Loewe anagram reversible belt (brillant green/black) at SGD 346. An Onitsuka tiger sport shoes (not worth to buy). Singapore outlets are similarly priced. 

I wanted to get a bag from Celine or bottega venetta but nothing catches my eye. I think premium outlet shopping is all about luck and timing. But at the very least i got the anagram belt.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

First family dinner in Japan at みやざき晴マチ

  Address:    3-1 Chuodori, Miyazaki, 880-0002, Japan Walked around Nishitachibana Street. Its friday night and everywhere is booked and cro...