Thursday, July 2, 2009

Disclaimer

The views by the writer are mainly gained from personal experience. Always remember to use product that is most suited for yourself and your personal needs.

Whilst I will take care to report accurate information and use reputable sources; Solitaire Wedding exists only for entertainment purposes.

I do not claim to own any images used on Solitaire Wedding, unless otherwise stated. I will only use images on Solitaire Wedding, which I believe to be in the public domain. However, if you are the owner of an image used on Solitaire Wedding and find it to violate any copyright infringements please email me atand I will promptly remove the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Usuki Stone Buddhas - serene and tranquil

Address :  804-1 Fukata, Usuki, Oita 875-0064, Japan The Usuki stone buddhas have been designated as a national treasure. More than 60 figur...