Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Neo Garden Buffet Review

Food:
I choose the Simplicity menu for 40 pax.


1) Vegetarian mee hoon
2) Mixed cabbage
3) Sweet and sour fish
4) Honey chicken
5) Samosa
6) Sotong ball
7) Mini chocolate puff
8) Almond jelly and longan
9) Drinks - orange


Service:
Response from the sales personnel is fast and prompt. I was sent a reminder severals days after my booking to remind me of my delayed response for confirming my buffet booking.

You will also receive instant 10% discount upon application of membership which saved me a few dollars despite having to pay for membership.

On the day of the event, the staff are timely and fast. Quickly setting up the buffet table and decorating the table setting.

Food could have been better but it sure is plentiful. Never trust the sales if they inform you that they only provide one piece of everything for every guest. I ended up with plenty of leftovers for a party of 45 (i ordered for 40).


No comments:

Post a Comment

Value stay at Vessel Hotel Miyakonojo

Address: 5819-3 Tohokucho, Miyakonojo, Miyazaki 885-0004, Japan  We arrived late to hotel and the fastest and quickest way is the McDonald&...