Thursday, March 4, 2010

My Dream Wedding Car

I'm such a sucker for convertibles. So naturally,i hope that my wedding car will also be a convertible. The downside is the groom having to drive the car for the day.

credits to lexus

The sleek Lexus IS-C. It looks a little futuristic as well.

credits to weddingcars.sg

A vintage piece that sreams for attention

credits from mitsuoka

The luxurious Humiko Roaster Mitsuoka

credits to weddingcars.sg

The mini cooper cabriolet.

credits to weddingcars.sg

The volkswagon beetle cabriolet in blue or cream. The most popular wedding convertible at the moment. Cute and a cool looker.

2 comments:

  1. Hi Solitaire Bride, I was doing some searches regarding convertible wedding cars and I stumbled upon your blog.

    Nice choice of convertible wedding cars by the way :) I fancy Audi Convertible, BMW Convertible and Porsche Boxster :) They told me that I can get them from Ace Drive. Just wanted to ask if you've ever tried to inquire on their wedding car rental pricing?

    Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi dear, well hope you have already gotten your dream car. If you haven, you can always consider the vendors like:
      http://www.weddingcars.sg/
      http://www.eurokarsleasing.com/

      or you can consider my vendor:
      New Century Limousine Services

      Delete

Instagram worthy shot at Tonari no Totoro Bus Stop 高原町のトトロ

  Address :  7538-6 Kamamuta, Takaharu, Nishimorokata District, Miyazaki 889-4414, Japan A photo-stop on a picturesque with the Totoro.  My ...