Wednesday, March 10, 2010

My Solitaire Wedding D -214: First Hilton Reminder

My wedding plans are moving really slowly.

Besides from finalising my videographer, photographer, wedding bands and bridal boutique. I think i haven done anything else yet.

And today i've got a surprise email from my hotel, Hilton, no less.

They highlighted the key points to note for the wedding preparation
By first week of July - food tasting and theme selection.
By first week of August - all invitation cards will be printed.

The date is drawing nearer and nearer. I hope i won't fret too much or get too stressed up.

So far, i'm quite impressed with my coordinator for the banquet at least they are proactive and follow up. Feeling pampered already!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty Sogi Falls - food and views

Sogi Falls  Address : 628-41 Okuchimiyahito, Isa, Kagoshima 895-2526, Japan This is an easy walk for all ages.  The entire course can be com...