Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Song List

These are just some ideas and definitely songs i like. Too bad i have to only choose 2 for my wedding. To get a feel, you can try listening to them on you tube.

Aslyn - That's when i love you
Bruno Mars - Just the way you are
Bruno Mars - Marry you
Colbie Caillat - I do
Celine Dion - Because you loved me
Christina Perri - A thousand years
Glee - Endless love
Glee - Need you now
Israel Kamakawiwoʻole - Somewhere over the rainbow (pssst though not the original singer but i love his version alot)
Jason Mraz - I'm Yours
Jason Mraz/Colbie Caillat - Lucky
Jim Brickman - Destiny
Jim Brickman - Valentine
Joe Cocker & Jennifer Warnes - Up where we belong
Matt White - Best days
Matt White - Love
Shania Twain - From this moment
Taylor Swift - Love story

edited 8 dec 2012

1 comment:

  1. Your wedding day is one of the most memorable events in your life. Choosing the right songs for your wedding day is very important. I have choosen Pachelbel Canon in D as my wedding song. It is a beautiful song and is very popular at weddings. I remembered watching a TV commercial showing a couple walking down the aisle with this song. I told myself this shall be my future wedding song. father daughter wedding songs

    ReplyDelete

Value stay at Vessel Hotel Miyakonojo

Address: 5819-3 Tohokucho, Miyakonojo, Miyazaki 885-0004, Japan  We arrived late to hotel and the fastest and quickest way is the McDonald&...