Monday, July 12, 2010

Food tasting at Hilton

The meeting with the coordinator was rushed because she got held up. The discussion suppose to be at 7 pm and dinner to start at 730pm and it dragged till 8pm as we are still selecting our decoration for the day. Some rush decisions. I think i may have to re-choose some things. hmmm....

The food portions during food tasting are huge. Even my greedy SO think so. I can't finish them.

As for the full menu, I'll will show them only after the wedding. Ah! I'm a bride who love to some and secrets suspense for the wedding.

Its now less than 90 days and i have not started on my centrepiece complements.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Value stay at Vessel Hotel Miyakonojo

Address: 5819-3 Tohokucho, Miyakonojo, Miyazaki 885-0004, Japan  We arrived late to hotel and the fastest and quickest way is the McDonald&...