Wednesday, April 28, 2010

All about wedding contests

Using the same photo, i also took part in another contest that require us to caption the photo. It was organised by now defunct wedding.sg.

what i win, a yellow liner from skin food. I think the liner still sits in my makeup bag somewhere.

Since the beginning they say
we'll be together come what may
my love for you grows day by day
despite the obstacles that came our way
together we overcame all
dear i couldn't ask for more
through your eyes till the end of time
i'm yours and you'll be mine

By the way, i also took part in numerous wedding contests in the magazines but i have never never won anything. So maybe it is destined for me to work hard and pay for my own expenses. The way that is so for everyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Value stay at Vessel Hotel Miyakonojo

Address: 5819-3 Tohokucho, Miyakonojo, Miyazaki 885-0004, Japan  We arrived late to hotel and the fastest and quickest way is the McDonald&...