Thursday, June 10, 2010

Poem

"Roses are red
Violets are blue
I have a dream
My dream is you"

This is so old school. I went to this shop called "the little drom store". They sell very old school nit nats. Like the erasures in different flags, mininature army plastic soldiers, styrofoam birds/planes, sticky bewelled earrings. Bring back the days in school.

They also sell cards. And among this is one of the favourite autograph phrases then.

"Roses are red
violets are blue
I have a friend
My friend is you"

Inspired by it and also its so applicable to my wedding colour. Red and blue.

Okies. This is totally random and partially related to wedding. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Pretty Sogi Falls - food and views

Sogi Falls  Address : 628-41 Okuchimiyahito, Isa, Kagoshima 895-2526, Japan This is an easy walk for all ages.  The entire course can be com...