Sunday, May 2, 2010

Lovely Lace

I got my first wedding gift on 23 April 2010 from my superior. It was the day she left the company.

I received the gift with a heavy heart . As i really appreciate working under her guidance. A very nice understanding boss who always motivate and encourage. Someone i hope to be like someday. It is really sad to see her go.

The gift is from Lovely Lace. The one shop i went in and out several times in Kuala Lumpur. Because i love the things inside so much. I even sneakily took some pics outside the shop. I think the sales there must think i'm weird.



Tada the gift i got! A very unique ring pillow and the colour fits totally into my theme. Who would have guessed its a ring pillow? :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Usuki Stone Buddhas - serene and tranquil

Address :  804-1 Fukata, Usuki, Oita 875-0064, Japan The Usuki stone buddhas have been designated as a national treasure. More than 60 figur...